Law
- LAW101: Federation, General
- Basic course on Federation laws.
- LAW200: Federation, Constitutional
- Focuses on the Federation Constitution.
- LAW210: Federation, Administrative
- Focuses on law guiding the Administrative members of the Federation.
- LAW230: Federation, Environmental
- Focuses on laws concerning ecological and industrial conduct within the Federation.
- LAW300: International Law
- Comparative course on laws that are applied to multiple galactic entities. Focus upon Federation legal treaties with the Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians.
Law is a funny one, because I actually teach International Finance and Law (a Business Law class). So, I have life experiences, but not necessarily university courses.
LAW 101 and LAW 200 together sort of make American National Government.
Analogue:
Saint Petersburg College
POS 2041 American National Government
Grade: C
Undergraduate Level
LAW 210...well, I was a Human Resources Specialist for two years on Wall Street and had multiple ADP and OSHA certifications on Administrative law. Grade: B
LAW 230-
Analogue:
ISARA-Lyon
XIS 31306, Management of Agroecosystems: Implications from Policies and Nature Conservation
Grade: A-
Graduate Level
LAW 300, like I said, I teach this course. I'm slotted to take the Business Law CLEP soon, so once I do that, we can use the grade here. Grade: TBD Undergraduate Level

Comments
Post a Comment