Tactics
- Tactics
- TAC101: Combat, Unarmed
- Methods of hand-to-hand combat.
- TAC110: Combat, Small Weapons
- Complete training in the use of hand phasers, phaser rifles, small (Federation issue) artillery, knives, and some other small weapons.
These are interesting courses to me, because I have practical skills that I've been learning since I was a child and I've finally got a name for them.
Combat, Unarmed (Grade: B)
Analogue: Tae Kwon Do, Brown belt, red stripe.
I had to stop TKD when I broke my leg and never ended up going back, but I still have most of the skills that I was taught. I consider this appropriate for a single course on hand-to-hand.
Combat, Small Weapons (Grade: A)
Analogue(s): Gun safety certified (CCW), rapier, short sword
You read that right, I have about 40 years experience with guns and about 20 with swords. I've actually taught sword fighting, and have experience in Olympic, SCA/Historical, and HEMA.

Comments
Post a Comment