Maths

 

Mathematics

  • MATH101: Concepts*
    • Introduction to mathematical systems, including Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus. Discusses modern applications of these systems, additionally.
  • MATH330: Probability and Statistics
    • Theory of probability and mathematical statistics including an introduction to descriptive statistics and exploratory data analysis, basic concepts of probability theory, discrete and continuous random variables, special distributions, moment-generating functions, multivariate distributions, sampling distribution theory, and the Central Limit Theorem.

I'll be the first to admit maths are not my strong suit. 

Concepts Analogue(s):
Saint Petersburg College
  • MAC 1105, College Algebra
    • Grade: C
    • Undergraduate level
  • MAC 1140, Pre-Calculus
    • Grade: B
    • Undergraduate level
  • MAC 1114, Trigonometry
    • Grade: D
    • Undergraduate level
I took Geometry in High School, but apparently not in college. Considering these, I might not have passed SFA's requirements. I might need to go back and try taking Trig again now that I'm older.

Average grade: C

Probability and Statistics  Analogue:
Wageningen University of Research
  • MAT 25303 Advanced Statistics
    • Grade: B-
    • Graduate Level
I sat in on a Differential Equations course once and really liked it, so I might even go back and do that one day.



Comments

Popular Posts